GA Parking Pass - Single (1) Occupant Details
The Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass is a part of Forest HQ’s projects to support those who arrive to the festival in green ways.
The choice of some to bring multiple cars to maximize their campground space size has impacts Electric Forest and our environment significantly. In consultation with many experts and festival friends, HQ is offering parking passes for those who choose not to carpool.
- A GA Single (1) Occupant Parking Pass will be required for each vehicle arriving to the GA Campgrounds or Maplewoods with only one (1) occupant. If there is more than one Forester in the car, you do not need to purchase this parking pass.
- Group Campers do not need to purchase this parking pass.
- Parking passes are nonrefundable.
- Parking passes are not valid without a wristband. Parking passes will not be honored unless the occupants have also purchased an Electric Forest wristband.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation message. Your parking pass will be emailed to you as a digital ticket in the weeks before the festival.
- Parking passes are print-at-home, or can be scanned from your phone. You are encouraged to print your parking pass as a backup.
- You can purchase a parking pass any time between now and the end of the festival. Parking passes will also be available at the festival box office before entering the campground. To expedite entry, HQ highly encourages you to purchase a parking pass in advance and have it ready to scan as you enter the festival!
- If you are arriving on Wednesday, you will also need to purchase a GA Wednesday Arrival Parking Pass.
- Parking pass funds will support upgrades to the GA Campgrounds in this and future years.
As part of the Forest Family, HQ knows you pride yourself on being a thoughtful member of the festival community. HQ hopes that this fee, and the thought behind it, will reduce wait times and the festival’s carbon footprint while creating a better, more conscious and connected experience for all.
For More Information on Single Occupant Parking Passes, Click HERE!